Monday, November 14, 2011

Electronics Bungalow Update

I hired people today to build my website. I am hoping it will only take a couple of weeks to get it up and running in time for the holidays. I hope to have an option so people can become members of the site and accumulate points based on their spending. So say for every $1 spent you will receive 1 point and once you reach a certain amount of points you can get extra discounts, gift certificates, some sort of prize, etc...

This program will be for members only and membership will be free. This is something I want to do in order to give a little something back for customer loyalty, I know there are a lot of other places you can go to buy electronics, but I want to be able to help my customers one on one and be able to give them great prices and deals. I am also hoping to have giveaways for members who have made a purchase during each calendar month and the more purchases you make, the more your name gets put in for the giveaways.

When looking to purchase electronics I want to work with you on prices too, if there is something you need please contact me about possibly working out a price for it and if I dont' have what you need on my site I will go back to my distributors and see if I can get it for you at a good price. So please feel free to contact me when looking to make a purchase. My business email is electronicsbungalow@gmail.com and if you are looking for something before my site is even up feel free to contact me there and let me know what you are looking for as I do have access to my distributors already and can look into getting the products you need right now

Again, if you have any questions about my business or need help with your online business feel free to ask by leaving a comment here or emailing me.


Andrew Owens
Electronics Bungalow

No comments:

Post a Comment