Tuesday, November 29, 2011

11/29 Update

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I spent time with my girlfriend's family and had a wonderful meal, in fact I think I am still full from it haha. I don't have too much info in this post, just wanted to make a post and give an update on Electronics Bungalow.

I got in contact with the web developers and the site has been designed and loaded. They still need to load the products before it is officially complete and open for business, but if you want to check it out and see what it will look like here is the website:

Electronics Bungalow

The logo needs some work so I hired the company Logo Nerds to create a professional design for me and I will be getting a few samples later this week. They are inexpensive if you are looking for some quality and they give you a few different options that you can choose from.

I also got in contact with a couple more wholesalers and got accepted as a customer for them so that gives me a few other options to purchase products from. I am hoping that my website will be up and open for business by next week. So please let me know if there are any products you are looking for and i will try to get them for you.

Other than that, I hope to use my next post to give you guys some more tips and info about starting your online business. I haven't come across any quality articles lately and I was hoping to have my website up and running before I shared more personal experiences with you but that might have to wait a little bit. I would however like to hear from people reading this. I have't gotten any comments yet and would love to hear about what you think of my post and any constructive criticism you might have for me. I am starting out this blog and my business probably just like many of you so we are all in the same boat just trying to find our way so lets try to figure it out together.


Andrew Owens
Electronics Bungalow

No comments:

Post a Comment