Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Waiting Game

So I have sent the application to the wholesaler I want to order my products from last Tuesday and I have yet to hear an accept or deny for the application. I will be emailing them tomorrow as to the progress of the application.

I want to talk just a little about patience when trying to build a business for yourself. This isn't the kind of thing that will happen over night, it is something you want to take your time with and plan out so that you get everything correct. There are steps that are needed to be taken before you can even begin to sell a product. Make sure you understand the legalities of starting a business and be patient when going through these steps because some of them take a little longer to accomplish than others.

I have had to wait for certain documents for weeks at a time and I can't just ignore these things because they are necessary from a legal standpoint and also to get to the next step. Right now I am waiting for the wholesaler approval and it is hard to move on until that goes through. So my advise is just to be patient, some things take time and if you rush through things it will just hurt you later on.


Andrew Owens,
Electronics Bungalow

No comments:

Post a Comment