Monday, October 31, 2011

Electronics Bungalow Update

I received an email from the wholesaler that I sent my application for and was informed that I was approved. My next step is to have web developers build my website for me which I plan on doing when I get funds in hopefully next week. I want to give a list of items as a sample of what will be included for products on my site just to give you an idea:


  • Computers-including desktops and notebooks
  • Televisions-including Plasma, LED, LCD, and 3D
  • Tablets
  • Cameras and Camcorders
  • Printers
  • Accessories


plus many other items!

Once it is up and running you will be able to view the products available on the site and if there is something you are looking for that is not on the site I welcome anyone to contact me about what it is you need and I will do my best to try to get that product for you. So please follow this blog so that you can keep up with the updates for Electronics Bungalow, I want to give my customers the best service possible and attend to all their electronic needs.


For my tips and advice today, I wanted to share a website I stumbled upon last week that gives a variety of tips for anyone looking to start an online business:

http://www.dragosroua.com/77-tips-for-starting-an-online-business/

Take a look at that site and as always feel free to leave comments here.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Andrew Owens
Electronics Bungalow

No comments:

Post a Comment